|Position||Neonatology Nurse Practitioner|
|Credentials||RN, NNP Credential|
|Organization||Baystate Children’s Hospital|
ADD YOUR EXPERTISE & PASSION TO OUR GROWING TEAM
Baystate Health, an award–winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join Baystate Medical Center’s Division of Newborn Medicine in Western MA.
• TEAM-FOCUSED: Join our team of 8 neonatologists and 9 advanced practitioners in our busy 55-bed Level III NICU. The division is adding new providers to keep up with clinical growth.
• CLINICAL EXCELLENCE: Provide medical management of high risk infants and attend high-risk births in our very busy NICU/Continuing Care Nursery. Join our outstanding clinicians and support team.
• ACADEMICS: Participate in the education of pediatric residents, medical students, and NP and PA students.
• RESEARCH & QI: Opportunity and encouragement to be involved in quality improvement and research activities.
• COMPENSATION: Very competitive salary and benefits. 10k bonus available to candidates with 2+ years level III NICU experience.
We are currently considering experienced neonatal nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and new graduate NNPs. We have a full time opening as well as per diem openings.
Baystate Children’s Hospital (BCH) is a hospital-within-a-hospital at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA, and the only accredited children’s hospital in the region. Join us in delivering a higher state of caring at Baystate Health.
For more information, please contact: Jeffrey Shenberger, MD, Chief of Newborn Medicine c/o Melissa Hale, Senior Physician Recruiter Phone: 413-794-2624 Fax: 413-794-5059 Email: Melissa.Hale@baystatehealth.org www.choosebaystatehealth.org